UCTRONICS Raspberry Pi Pico Starter Kit for Official Get Started with MicroPython on Raspberry Pi Pico Book--Includes a Pre-soldered Pico Board
A basic starter kit inspired by the Raspberry Pi Pico Guide. You can either build quick projects with the official book or create your own using dozens of components (see below).
- Beginner-friendly tutorial book with codes.
- Great for both first-time Pico users and kids.
- Full SDK and datasheet references for experienced developers.
- Compatible with any of your favorite platforms and operating systems.
Things you can make:
- Traffic light controller.
- Reaction game.
- Burglar alarm w/ motion sensor and buzzer.
- Temprature monitoring.
- Using an I2C or SPI display.
Parts & Components
- 1 × Raspberry Pi Pico with male headers attached.
- 1 × Solderless breadboard.
- 30 × Jumper wires: 10pcs each of male-to-female (M2F), male-to-male (M2M), and female-to-female (F2F).
- 5 × Push-button switches.
- 12 × Colorful LEDs: 3pcs each of red, blue, yellow, and green.
- 10 × 330 Ω resistors.
- 1 × Active piezoelectric buzzer.
- 2 × 10 kΩ potentiometer.
- 1 × HC-SR501 PIR sensor.
- 1 × I2C 1602 LCD module.
- 1 × WS2812B LED strip.
- 1 × Spare header.
- 1 × Micro USB cable with a switch button.
- 1 × Clear packing box.
Note: Raspberry Pi is not included.
Specifications of Pico
- 21 mm × 51 mm form factor
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB on-chip SRAM
- 2MB on-board QSPI Flash
- 26 multifunction GPIO pins, including 3 analogue inputs
- 2 × UART, 2 × SPI controllers, 2 × I2C controllers, 16 × PWM channels
- 1 × USB 1.1 controller and PHY, with host and device support
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
- Supported input power 1.8–5.5V DC
- Operating temperature -20°C to +85°C
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Accurate on-chip clock
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated integer and floating-point libraries on-chip
Raspberry Pi Pico Pinout
Download the PDF version here.
Manual, Datasheet, and SDK Resources
- Getting Started with MicroPython on Rpi Pico
- C/C++ Development w/ Pico and RP2040-based Boards
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet
- RP2040 Datasheet
- RPi Pico C/C++ SDK
- RPi Pico Python SDK
- API references