Power your Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ with a single Ethernet cable, simply put the PoE HAT on the 40-pin connector and you are good to go!
A mini PoE HAT with no cooling fan is also available.
The HAT does not block any connectors on the Raspberry Pi board, and these two PoE HATs are compatible with most enclosures. (see dimensions below)
Want a standard-sized Power over Ethernet HAT for your Rpi? We got you.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3af
- Input: IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Output Power: 5V (2.5A Max)
- Power Output: 12.5W Max
- Cooling: 25mm×25mm brushless fan
- 1× UCTRONICS PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi with cooling fan
- 2× screws
- 2× nuts
- 2× standoffs
- 1× manual
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector.