BeagleBone® black is a Low-cost, community-supported development platform for developers and hobbyists. The Beaglebone Black boots Linux in under 10 seconds and gets you started on development in less than 5 minutes with just a single USB cable!
Kit Includes: BeagleBone® black, Clear Transparent Case, Power Supply USB Connection Cable.
- BeagleBone® black based on sitara AM3358 processor
- Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor
- On-board HDMI to connect directly to TVs and monitors
- 512MB DDR3L 800MHz SDRAM, 4GB eMMC memory
- Support for existing cape plug-in boards
- TPS65217C PMIC is used along with a separate LDO to provide power to the system
- SD/MMC connector for microSD
- Debug support: Optional on-board 20-pin CTI JTAG, serial header
- HS USB 2.0 client and host ports