Technical Specifications: 150Mbps 11n Wi-Fi USB Adapter Raspberry Pi 3
- 2.0 USB Type A. Wireless Data Rates Up to 150 Mbps
- Supports WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia) Standard so that you can let different types of data have higher priority. Allows better streaming of real-time data such as Video, Music, Skype etc
- Spec Standards IEEE 802.11n; backward compatible with 802.11b/g Wi-Fi Certified. Security 64/128 bit WEP Encryption and WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK security; WPS compatible IEEE 802.1X
- Port 1 x 2.0 USB Type A. Wireless Data Rates Up to 150 Mbps. Modulation OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DSSS. Frequency Band 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz. Antenna internal chip antenna
- Channels (FCC) 2.4GHz : 1~11. Power Input USB Port (Self-Powered). Dimensions 0.28″ x 0.59″ x 0.73″. Temperature 0 -40 degree C (32-104 degree F). Humidity 10 ~ 90% Non-Condensing. System XP/Vista/Win7, Mac, Linux
- Version 1
Works right out of the box. No fuss, no drivers, and got my older pi connected to the internet immediately.
Excellent wi-fi adapter for Raspberry Pi. Very low cost, virtually plug-&-play and flawless performance makes this an easy choice if you need wireless connectivity on an older Pi.
Very pleased with this product. Worked with no additional drivers needed. As always very happy with Vilros' speedy delivery.
Has better signal than my built in wi-fi for my Raspberry Pi 4B