The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A Plus is a board for the minimalist Pi fan.
This kit Includes the Boards and many items to get started and store your Raspberry Pi.
Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.3/BLE. This low-cost Pi uses the same processor as the model 3 B+, but does away with the Ethernet jack and three of the USB ports. It's still compatible with all Pi operating systems and software, and has the exact same 40 pin GPIO connector and camera/display sockets, so any HATs or Pi Plates or other things that plug into the model B+ will work just the same.
It also has the same HDMI, sound/composite connector, and microUSB connector for power.
Unlike the Raspberry Model B+, there's only one USB port and no Ethernet jack, but it's also significantly smaller at 65mm x 56mm if you don't include overhang from the connectors. The USB port is set in and sticks up quite a bit compared to the very slim Pi Zero, if you're using HATs or bonnets with the Pi A+ that sit flat, please use some tape or a GPIO spacer to avoid shorts between the USB port and any pads on the bonnet.
This kit Includes:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Board
- Official Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Case
- 16GB Class 10 Micro SD card Preloaded with RP OS
- Vilros 5V 2.5A Power Supply With Switch
- Vilros 5Ft HDMI Cable
- Vilros Heatsink for Raspberry Pi
- Vilros Raspberry Pi Quickstart Guide
- Vilros Neoprene Storage Bag
RASPBERRY Pi 3 MODEL A PLUS TECHNICAL DETAILS:
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm / 2.5" x 2.25"
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz and 5 GHz IEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- USB: One USB 2.0 Port - Keeping it compact means minifying the footprint as much as possible
- No Ethernet Port
- Video + Sound:
- 1 x full-size HDMI
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI display port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- SD card support: Micro SD format for loading OS and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V/2.5 A DC via micro USB
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Operating temperature: 0–50ºC
I have no flaws with this device. Just some of the projects that others have for these devices fail to work. It has nothing to do with the system.
Glad I got this nice setup. Everything worked fine. I did have reinstall Pi OS but otherwise it’s good over all.