High quality CEC enabled 4K HDMI cable to connect your Raspberry Pi board to an HDMI monitor. Perfect for the media center geek!
Reliably distribute 4K@60Hz video signals from your Raspberry Pi (standard HDMI port Models) to your Monitor.
This High Speed HDMI Cable supports the following general features:
- 18Gbps data throughput
- 24AWG copper conductors
- Gold plated connectors
- Supports HDR and HDR10: HDR is an acronym for High Dynamic Range. TVs with HDR show a better, more realistic image with more contrast, brightness, and colors than ever before. HDR significantly expands contrast ratio and color accuracy. Contrast ratio is related to how bright or dark a screen is and color accuracy is how closely the colors on the screen match colors in real life. Bright images seem brighter, with more depth.
- Full YCbCr 4:4:4 Chroma Sampling at 4K
- Supports Dolby Vision™
- Supports all HDMI® resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160p @60Hz), including 3D and Multi View video
- Supports the 21:9 cinema aspect ratio
- Supports up to 32 audio channels and a 1536 kHz audio sampling rate
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Supports SA-CD, DVD-Audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™, Dolby TrueHD™, and other high-definition audio standards
- Supports Deep Color, up to 16-bits per channel, including the Sony® x.v.Color™ standard
- Supports extended CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) commands and functions, the HDMI Ethernet Channel, and the Audio Return Channel features
Based on 2 reviews
It is a working HDMI cable. no issues.
This is a great deal on a high quality HDMI cable. Good thick cable with really nice connectors. An excellent value, cables of this quality often sell for 3x the price.