UCTRONICS U611101 is a 3.5” TFT LCD display with case, SPI interface and touchscreen support. It works with all standard Raspberry Pi models and supports operating systems like Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali and RetroPie. Windows 10 IoT is NOT supported.
- Display: 3.5” (Diagonal)
- Native Resolution: 480×320 pixels
- Video Input Support : 480×320 ~ 1920×1080(scaled)
- Video Interface: SPI 125MHz
- Dual Display Support : Yes, up to triple on Pi 4
- Power Input: Raspberry Pi GPIO power pins
- Dimensions: 85.6mm×55.98mm
- Touch Screen Support : Raspbian, Ubuntu, Kali, RetroPie
- Raspberry Pi Support: Support all standard Raspberry Pi
- Display Refresh Rate: 60fps (MAX)
- Hotplug Support: Yes
- Backlight Control: On-board backlight switch
- Power consumption: 5V/150mA
- Working temperature: -10~55 C
- 1*UCTRONICS 3.5” SPI Pi screen
- 1*Acrylic case set
- 1*Instruction Manual
Note: The raspberry pi shown in the picture is not included!
- Instruction Manual;
- Driver Download: https://github.com/UCTRONICS/UCTRONICS_HSLCD35.git
You can refer to the following video on how to install the cases properly for the screen.