- The Nanosound One is a Hi-Fi Audio Player that comes with its own Raspberry Pi DAC Hat while fully supporting Volumio and ROON
- HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND | The Texas Instruments PCM5122 chipset helps the Audio Player provide audio at 192kHz Sampling Rate and 24bit Resolution with 112-db SNR
- LOW JITTER | The I²S bus in this Raspberry Pi Audio Player offers low jitter for a smooth, comfortable listening experience.
- FULL CONTROL | Includes an Infrared Receiver and Remote Control to fully control your Raspberry Pi Player.
- COOLING AND PROTECTION | The Hi-Fi Audio Player also acts as a heatsink for the Raspberry pi for safety and cooling.
Argon40 x NanoSound ONE - Raspberry Pi DAC Case | Digital to Analog Converter | Hi-Fi Player (Raspberry Pi4 Not Included)
NANOSOUND ONE Audio System Setup
HI-RES AUDIO AND WARM SOUND | Using the Texas Instruments PCM5122 chipset, Hi-Fi audio at 192kHz / 24bit Resolution with 112-db SNR
COOLING AND PROTECTION | Not only does this Raspberry Pi DAC case, but also acts as a heatsink for the Raspberry pi for safety and cooling.
NANOSOUND ONE Specifications
|HI-RES AUDIO & WARM SOUND||Texas Instruments PCM5122 - 192kHz Sampling Rate / 24bit Resolution DAC with 112-db SNR|
|LOW JITTER||Using I2S bus, it separates clock and serial data signals, resulting in a lower jitter|
|FULL CONTROL||Infrared and Remote Control and via App|
|PLAY EVERYTHING||Plays dsd, mp3, wav, wma, aac and many streaming services. Airplay and Bluetooth casting|
|SUPPORTED OS||Volumio, Roon, Moode, Raspbian & many more|
I have tried quite a few cases and audio hats for my Raspberry Pi 4. This case is very sleek and stylish to put your Pi into. It looks great on a desk or any surface. It is small form factor and still gives access to the GPIO port. If you want a case for your Raspberry Pi 4 and want to add audio capabilities for Volumio, Roon, Moode or any music program. Then this is the case for you. I highly recommend for you.