Arducam 12MP IMX477 Motorized Focus High Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi
This Arducam IMX477 High Quality motorized focus camera module integrates a motor that could be controlled by software for a smarter focus, and you will no longer focus the camera by screwing the lens with your bare hands. Instead, keyboard keys or OpenCV can be used to remotely control the focusing process of your HQ camera.
- 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera - The same image sensor used in Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera. Natively works with existing commands, codes and examples.
- I2C Focus Control - The focusing process is controlled via software instead of your bare hands. Use keyboard arrows keys to adjust the focus to the best or OpenCV autofocus examples to automate it.
- Focus Distance: 80mm to infinity
- Sensor Model: IMX477
- Shutter Type: Rolling shutter
- Sensor resolution: 4056 x 3040 pixels, 12.3MP
- Image Sensor Format: Type 1/2.3″
- Pixel Size: 1.55 µm x 1.55 µm
- Model No: M23390H08
- Optical Format: 1/2.3”
- Focal Length: 3.9mm
- Aperture: F2.8
- Field of View (FOV): 75° (H) on Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera, 50°(H) on Raspberry Pi V1/V2 Camera
- Mount: M12 mount
- Back Focal Length: 4.49mm
- MOD: 0.3m
- Dimension: Φ14×18.67mm
- Weight: 5g
- Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 29mm, 30mm, 34mm
Note: It is not recommended to replace the default lens on the camera module, contact us first if needed.
- 1 × Arducam 12MP IMX477 Motorized Focus High Quality Camera for Raspberry Pi with lens
- 1 × 300mm 15pin-22pin flex ribbon cable for Raspberry Pi normal variants (Model As and Bs)
- 1 × 300mm 22pin-22pin flex ribbon cable for Raspberry Pi Zero and Compute Module
- Raspberry Pi Camera Autofocus: The Complete Guide
- Quick Start Guide - 12MP IMX477 Motorized Focus Camera Module
- Blog - Software-Controlled Focus on 12MP IMX477 High Quality Camera: Keyboard Focus Control or Even Autofocus
- 3D drawing
- 3D drawing_Case