- Expect 3 - 5 Day Processing Time
Flick Zero 3D Tracking & Gesture pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- 3D tracking, gesture, touch and tap sensing pHAT that lets you control via I2C
- Detects your gestures from up to 15cm away in a 3D space
- Also works with Raspberry Pi Zero or other boards with 40 GPIO pins
- 6.5cm x 3cm x 0.6cm
- Full software libraries (fully open-source code)
- No soldering required
The Flick Zero 3D Tracking & Gesture pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero is a 3D tracking and gesture pHAT that lets you control the Raspberry Pi Zero mini computer. Flick uses technology that enables the PCB to detect your gestures from up to 15cm away in 3D space. Integrate Flick into your Raspberry Pi project to give you multiple ways of controlling it.
Using the near-field gesture technology, you’re able to hide your project behind non-conductive material (wood/acrylic) and still use Flick. Use our software libraries (complete with one line installer) to fully explore what you can do with Flick. Control your computer, TV, music system and more all with a Flick of the wrist!
- Chip: MGC3130 3D Tracking and Gesture Controller
- Detection range: 0 to 15 cm in ideal circumstances
- Temperature Range: -20℃ to +85℃
- Position Rate: 200 positions/sec
- Spatial Resolution: up to 150 dpi
- Proximity and Touch Sensing
- Flick Large has a red/green dual colour LED that can be driven using pins LED1 and LED2
- Flick Large has level shifting on board so can work with any microcontroller with either 5V or 3V3 power and data signals
- Compatible with the Hillstar Development Kit over USB on PC in order to use with a computer or to program new firmware onto the board.
- Available gestures: Swipe (east to west, west to east, north to south, south to north), tap and double tap (center, east, west, north, south), airwheel (clockwise, anti-clockwise) and touch (center, east, west, north, south)
- Works even through the Flick Large case
- No detection blind spots
- Low–power design