The SmartiPi Touch Pro is a case for the Official Raspberry Pi display and Raspberry Pi 2,3, and 4. There is also a mounting point below the display for the Official Raspberry Pi camera V1 or V2. Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi HQ camera. The camera hole can be completely hidden with the included adhesive panel. The adhesive panel can also be customized with your logo.
This case creates an all in one Raspberry Pi computer with a single USB-C port or Micro USB port in the back to power the components in case. The Raspberry Pi is mounted behind the display and the ports are flush with the edge of the display. An included port blocking part for Pi 3 or 4 allows you to only allow access to the ports that you want exposed. There is also a second set of threaded inserts to mount your own development board or other piece of hardware. Perfect for an industrial or commercial application where you want to add your own development board to the case. The case is made out of injection molded ABS plastic, so it can be drilled or machined for additional customization. Contact us for CAD models of the case to help you in your customization.
The Raspberry Pi display, Raspberry Pi, and Raspberry Pi camera are not included. Once assembled, the SD card, HDMI port, and audio jack are not accessible from outside the case. You can plug in a HDMI or audio cable into the Raspberry Pi inside the case and then run the wire outside the case.
Download Assembly Instructions (PDF)
- Included cooling fan with rubber vibration mounts
- Two positions to mount the Raspberry Pi inside the case
- Small panel to cover fan hole if not using fan
- Works with all variants of Raspberry Pi 2,3, or 4
- Micro USB splitter for use with Pi 2 and 3 ( Micro USB input)
- USB-C Splitter for use with Pi 4 ( USB-C input)
- Metal base plate included
- Back access panel for wire routing
- Optional Raspberry Pi camera V1 or V2 mount included. Not compatible with the Raspberry Pi HQ camera.
- Camera hole can be completely hidden with included adhesive front panel
- Custom branded front bezel available
- Included port blocking part for Pi 2,3, or 4 ( cut out plastic knockouts with knife)
- Two small foot mounts ( included) can be used instead of the large stand
- Display can pivot down to 37 degrees off of the surface
- Works with the Official Raspberry Pi Display
- Second set of threaded m2.5 mounting points can be used to mount your own development board ( HAT compatible mounting points )
- Wall eyelets for wall mounting
- 75 mm VESA mount pattern on back
- Optional port extension part to use when mounting the Pi on the opposite site of the case. (not included but can be purchased here)
- Works with HAT boards
- Includes back cover in two available sizes
- White version available in March 2021
- The Raspberry Pi display, Raspberry Pi, and Raspberry Pi camera are not included
- The SD card, HDMI port, and audio jack are not accessible once the case is assembled. You can plug in a HDMI or audio cable into the Raspberry Pi inside the case and then run the wire outside the case
Two sizes are available
We also now have port extension kits for when you want to mount the Raspberry Pi on the far edge the case, away from the ports. This will allow you to access the USB ports from inside the case and still have a USB on the outside. Other configurations available.
Check out the kit here