UCTRONICS U6102 PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi is to use with the Raspberry Pi models with PoE pins like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ and Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, so you can power the Raspberry Pi with a single Ethernet cable plugged in.
- Standard: IEEE 802.3at
- Input Voltage: 37-57V DC
- Output Power: 5V (3A Max) / 12V (2A Max) via on-board terminal block
- Power Output: 20W Max (5V/4A)
- Total power budget: 25W
- Cooling: 25mm×25mm brushless fan
- 1× UCTRONICS PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi with cooling fan
- 4× screws
- 4× nuts
- 4× standoffs
- 1× manual
- You will need PSE (Power Supply Equipment) to supply PoE signal to the Raspberry Pi, such as a PoE switch or injector.
Works beautifully. Bought a POE Switch and 6 of these hats for all my Raspberry Pi. Its been over a month and they are all working beautifully.