- NES style Retro Gaming Case designed For the Raspberry Pi 4
- Includes Built in fan that connects to the PI GPIO Pins Easily
- Easy Accesses to All Ports Without Opening Case
- Includes Screws and Mini Screwdriver for easy Installation
- Dimensions: 4 x 3.75 x 1.5 Inches
Works very well and has a nice fan. I had trouble with the domino port though with there being to big of a gap and I couldn’t even plug it in all the way. I just trimmed the cord but besides that is great.
Works good. Looks good. Screwing top to bottom was lil tricky due yo poor catvh between screwthread and upper anchors. Otherwise, nice!
I received this in the mail quicker than expected and was not disappointed. This thing is awesome! The full powered fan mode is moderately loud, but it doesn't bother me. It was extremely easy to hook up. Would buy again!
Pi 4 overclocked to 2ghz, ran stress test for 10 minutes and temps never went above 76. A little warm but the pi won’t throttle itself with this case. Remember I’m over clocking 600mhz so this case with the standard 1.4ghz will be plenty cool