The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the final revision in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI
- 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push),
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
I own quite a few Raspberry Pi computers, but I was disappointed to find out that everywhere else is selling them for way above typicall MSRP price of ~$35. I have never shopped from Vilros before this, but I was impressed. During a Covid shipping climate, these shipped and arrived within just a few days! I have used the Pi as a retro gaming console able to play multiple old games from the NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc. Everything has worked perfectly, and I'm glad I've found a new reliable company to shop from.
After hearing from friends about the Raspberry Pi, I finally purchased one. Well, I'm amazed at it's power and the suite of software available at no cost. I haven't done any programming since I used IBM punch cards in the late 1970's, looking forward to learning programming again in my retirement. Great product at a super price. The service from Vilros.com was second to none.
By being in the US, saved long shipping delay. Not fully assembled so hopefully I will not have issues. Need sd card not included to do operations check.
This got my old pi-top 2 laptop kit up and running perfectly! All the other distributors were out of stock
I received what I ordered quickly. Nice product.