Explorer HAT Pro adds a lot of useful tools to your Raspberry Pi.
It has digital inputs and outputs, capacitive touch pads, croc. clip compatible pads, coloured LEDs, analog inputs, motor drivers, and a mini breadboard for prototyping your projects
Great for little robots, games, science experiments, exploring small electronic circuits, and interacting with you Pi.
- Four buffered 5V tolerant inputs (perfect for Arduino compatibility)
- Four powered 5V outputs (up to 500mA total across all four channels)
- Four capacitive touch pads (labelled 1, 2, 3, 4)
- Four capacitive crocodile clip pads (labelled 5, 6, 7, 8)
- Four coloured LEDs (red, green, blue, and yellow)
- Four analog inputs
- Two H-bridge motor drivers (up to 200mA per channel; soft PWM control)
- A heap of useful (unprotected) 3v3 goodies from the GPIO
- A mini breadboard on top!
- Explorer HAT Pro pinout
- Compatible with all 40-pin header Raspberry Pi models
- Python library
- Comes fully assembled
We've made it super-quick to get to grips with Explorer HAT Pro with our Python library, including a bunch of examples to show off all of Explorer HAT Pro's functions.
- The inputs use a 5-channel buffer that will accept anything from 2V-5V as logic high
- Mini breadboard had 170 points, 17x5 per half of the breadboard