When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects...wherever you want to take them.
When plugged into any source, the PiJuice Zero acts as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) using intelligent power management to keep your Raspberry Pi Zero going. PiJuice Zero will also stay charged, so you can take your projects with you anywhere. It's the perfect way to add a battery & smart power management to your Raspberry Pi. With an onboard Real-Time Clock (RTC), programmable LEDs and switches, user-friendly software and much more, PiJuice Zero gives you maximum control and flexibility for all your Raspberry Pi Zero projects...wherever you want to take them.
- Compatible with any single cell lithium polymer (LiPo) battery
- A full uninterrupted power supply solution for the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Integrated real-time clock
- Onboard intelligent on/off switch
- Low power deep-sleep state with wake on interrupt/calendar event
- 2 x programmable multi-coloured RGB LEDs
- Our revolutionary PiAnywhere technology - the best way to take your Pi off the grid!
- Full power management API available to Raspberry Pi OS with auto shutdown capability when running low on batteries
- Raspberry Pi pHAT layout - designed to exactly fit the Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero W. For use with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B, 3B, 3B+, 4B, we recommend our PiJuice HAT module (although, PiJuice Zero will still work with these boards).
- Low profile design, to fit inside the smallest of projects and possibly even inside some existing cases!
- Bring your own battery - this pHAT does not come with a battery. We recommend a 2000mAh single cell LiPo with an NTC temperature sensor. When paired with our mating cable it is easy to use any battery with your PiJuice with simple crimp connectors.
Keep your Raspberry Pi running with solar, wind and other renewable power.
Ultimate integrated power is one thing but what if we could make the Raspberry Pi renewably powered too? Solar, wind, thermoelectric and other renewable power is free, clean, and green and we're proud to have developed an affordable and efficient renewable power solution for the Raspberry Pi! PiJuice Zero is self-monitoring and, like a space satellite, can become a completely autonomous system. Use the PiJuice Zero as part of an autonomous camera system, weather stations, off-grid desktops, and so many other great outdoor projects. View and buy the PiJuice solar panels separately here.
Bring Your Own Battery
Perhaps you need a huuuuge battery to keep your remote project running, or maybe just a tiny one for a cute wearable project. Either way, we've got you covered. PiJuice Zero takes any single cell LiPo. View our available batteries for PiJuice Zero below:
- PiJuice 12000mAh Battery
- PiJuice 5000mAh Battery
- PiJuice 1200mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 1200mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 1000mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 600mAh Battery
- PiJuice Zero 500mAh Battery
We also have this handy guide that will take you through the steps for adding these batteries to PiJuice Zero.
Enclosing the Pi Zero, PiJuice Zero & Battery all in one case
If you need a case for your setup, then we highly recommend this one that we manufacture as you can even include a battery on the internal shelf. Here's a view of it without the top part of the case. You can view the case listing here.
Take a look at our nifty guide on getting started with the PiJuice Zero board. View guide.
PiJuice ProjectsWith PiJuice we want to provide not only the best portable hardware/software solution, but also a set of inspiring and affordable guided projects for fun and learning in the real world.
- PiJuice NatureJuice Project
- Remote camera systems
- Weather station
- Compact robot
- Portable pocket Pi
- DIY portable games console
- Point and shoot camera
- How to connect the Pi Supply PoE HAT to the PiJuice
- Discover more PiJuice projects