The Arducam monochrome (B&W) global shutter 1280×800 resolution OV9281 camera module is mainly designed for Raspberry Pi boards, and it can be connected directly to RPi's CSI-2 camera interface without additional hardware.
This Arducam OV9281 global shutter camera (Rev.B) is compatible with the official V4L2 camera driver, and you can get it working easily just by enabling the overlay.
The sensor's global shutter and excellent low-light sensitivity allow it to be used for any application that needs gesture detection, head, and eye tracking, and depth and motion detection.
- Only the Rev.B version supports the official V4L2 driver. Please use Arducam MIPI camera driver for the first version.
- The official V4L2 driver only supports RAW data and manual exposure.
- This camera and RPI driver doesn’t support hardware JPEG/H.264 encoding.
- Raspberry Pi motherboard is not included in the package.
- Sensor: Monochrome global shutter OV9281
- Pixel Size: 3 μm x 3 μm
- Active array size: 1280 x 800
- Optical Size: 1/4 inch
- Focusing Range: 30mm ~ infinite
- Output interface: 2-lane MIPI serial output
- Output formats: RAW
- Maximum image transfer rate: 1280 x 800@120 fps with the Official driver/Arducam SDK.
- Board Size: 40mm x 40mm
- Lens Specs: FoV - 130°(D)/110°(H)/90°(V), EFL - 2.4mm, F2.0, 1/2.8"
- IR Sensitivity: 850nm only pass filter
- High dynamic range imaging
- Unattended surveillance
- Stereo vision
- Machine vision
- 1pcs Arducam OV9281 1MP Mono Global Shutter Camera with 130deg 850nm only M12 Mount
- 1pcs 150mm 15pin 1.0mm to 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1pcs 80mm 22pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- Arducam Documentation – OV9281 1MP Global Shutter Camera for Raspberry Pi
- Video –Arducam Global Shutter OV9281 MIPI Camera Demo for Raspberry Pi
- Blog – Monochrome Global Shutter Cameras on Raspberry Pi
- 3D Drawing – OV9281 1MP Global Shutter Camera for Raspberry Pi
- Lens Options – Arducam M12 Mount Lens Kit, Arducam Low Distortion M12 Mount Lens Kit