DUE TO LIMITED STOCK THIS ITEM IS LIMITED TO ONE UNIT PER MONTH AT THIS TIME.
Orders that exceed the limit will be canceled
KITS SHIP FREE!!
Check out the kit options for this board via the link below:
Raspberry Pi 3 Model A+ Kits
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model A Plus is the latest board for the minimalist Pi fan. Like the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, it boasts a 64-bit quad core processor running at 1.4 GHz, dual-band 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless LAN, and Bluetooth 4.3/BLE. This low-cost Pi uses the same processor as the model 3 B+, but does away with the Ethernet jack and three of the USB ports. It's still compatible with all Pi operating systems and software, and has the exact same 40 pin GPIO connector and camera/display sockets, so any HATs or Pi Plates or other things that plug into the model B+ will work just the same.
It also has the same HDMI, sound/composite connector, and microUSB connector for power.
Unlike the Raspberry Model B+, there's only one USB port and no Ethernet jack, but it's also significantly smaller at 65mm x 56mm if you don't include overhang from the connectors. The USB port is set in and sticks up quite a bit compared to the very slim Pi Zero, if you're using HATs or bonnets with the Pi A+ that sit flat, please use some tape or a GPIO spacer to avoid shorts between the USB port and any pads on the bonnet.
- Dimensions: 65mm x 56mm / 2.5" x 2.25"
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53
- Connectivity: 2.4GHz and 5 GHz IEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2/BLE
- Access: Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- USB: One USB 2.0 Port - Keeping it compact means minifying the footprint as much as possible
- No Ethernet Port
- Video + Sound:
- 1 x full-size HDMI
- MIPI DSI display port
- MIPI CSI display port
- 4 pole stereo output and composite video port
- H.264, MPEG-4 decode (1080p30)
- H.264 encode (1080p30)
- OpenGL ES 1.1, 2.0 graphics
- Memory: 512MB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- SD card support: Micro SD format for loading OS and data storage
- Input power:
- 5V/2.5 A DC via micro USB
- 5V DC via GPIO header
- Operating temperature: 0–50ºC
Low cost replacement for more powerful RPi boards. It does the job.
We never received it. Waiting for a refund!!
It takes an extremely long time to receive the item that is made by another company which is suspicious, and I don't think I can do business in the future with this company
Shipped quickly, works perfectly.
I just needed a small Raspberry Pi with wifi and which could run 64 bit images. This system takes care of that and it was a great price!