Official Raspberry Pi 7" Touchscreen with Pi 4 Compatible Case
This Bundle consists of Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen (7 Inch) and Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen Black Case for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen — 7 inch
The Raspberry Pi has its own official LCD Touch Screen. A few years in the making, the Raspberry Pi Foundation wanted you to have the perfect display screen for your Pi without compromise.
Features & Benefits of the Pi LCD Touch Screen
• Multi-touch capacitive touch screen — supports up to 10 finger touches
• 7 inch display
• 800 x 480 pixel resolution at 60 frames per second (fps)
• 24-bit RGB colour
• 70° viewing angle
• Only two connections required
• Flexible power supply
• No electronic interference
• Full Raspbian OS functionality without a keyboard and mouse
LCD Touch Screen Contents
• LCD touch screen
• Adapter board
• DSI ribbon cable
• 4 jumper wires
• Mounting hardware
Setting up your LCD Touch Screen
Set up is quick and easy. The adapter board and your Pi are mounted to the rear of the LCD using the basic fixings supplied. The DSI ribbon cable provides the display interface between the Pi and the LCD assembly.
Raspberry Pi LCD Touch Screen Case
The Touch Screen case are designed to house your Raspberry Pi board and the Raspberry Pi 7” LCD Touch Screen.
Available in black, the case provides protection to the board and the display. The case also acts as a bezel to the display, improving its appearance while housing the board neatly behind it.
Features and Benefits
• Renders the touch screen and Pi board portable
• Cut-outs for all connections
• Camera board connector slot
• Wall mount features
• Four screw fixings supplied for attachment to the touch screen
• Easy clip rear cover to protect/access all internal connectors
Raspberry Pi board sold separately.
i bought 4 screens and 4 raspberry work fine and it`s too easy to install.
good job, five stars
My biggest issue was that I found no facilities for mounting a fan. Next was that for some reason it didn't want to flip the screen.
Was fairly easy to set up and works great. I also mounted it in the case made for it and the Pi 4. It makes a nice, compact package that the addition of a Bluetooth keyboard yields a complete computer.
Never received it.