Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- 4 downstream ports (3 USB, 1 Ethernet) for super-speed, high-speed, full-speed and low-speed traffic.
- Backward compatible with USB specification Revision 2.0, 1.1 and 1.0.
MTT(Multiple Transaction Translator)
- One TT for each downstream port.
- Better data throughput when multiple downstream ports act on FS concurrently.
Support SMBUS to customize configurations
- SMBUS address is configurable by external SPI Flash or internal eFuse.
Support I2C to configure other chips on the same platform.
Compliant with USB Battery Charging Specification Revision 1.2 and other portable devices