Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+
- 700MHz Broadcom BCM2835 CPU / 512 MB SDRAM @ 400MHz / 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 on-board network
- Full size HDMI / 4 USB ports / Micro SD slot
- More energy efficiency (less power required) / Improved power management: manage more devices from your Pi
- GPIO header expanded (40 pins vs. 26)
- New 4-pole connector replaces the existing analogue and composite video port on the Model B
I have had an amazing experience with raspberry pi's. I have at least a dozen of them and hope to get more. It is amazing to create projects with them such as photo booths and security cameras. Raspberry pi's are a good place to start programming.10/10 would buy this product.