This is a 40 Pin (2 x 20 row) header with 0.1" (2.54mm) pitch! You can solder this onto a Raspberry Pi Zero/W. They're super special gold plated ones for excellent conductivity and they wont oxidize!
Breakaway headers are the duct tape of electronics. They're great for connecting things together, soldering to perf-boards and fit into any breakout or breadboard!
These 40-pin long headers, 0.1" pitch, can be stacked next to each other on a 0.1" grid and broken apart easily with pliers or diagonal cutters.
- Number of pins - 2 x 20
- Male/Male (standard)
- Contact material - Gold plated
- Contact resistance - Max 20 mΩ
- Nominal current - 3 A
- Spacing - 2.54mm (0.1")
- Overall Pin Height Top Pin to Bottom Pin: 11.64mm
- Black Shroud Height: 2.50mm
- Bottom Pin Height (from shroud to top of pin): 3.01mm
- Top Pin Height (from shroud to top of pin): 6.13mm
- Overall Length: 50.60mm
- Overall Width - 5.0mm