- HC-SR501 Delay Time: 0.3-200S (adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Using Potentiometer 105, output timing is from 0.5S to 200S. Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V; Quiescent Current: <50uA; Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger(Default repeated trigger)
- You can turn on devices by detected motion with HC-SR501 PIR motion sensor. Automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent, fluorescent lamps, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, automatic washing machine and dryer Machines and other devices.
- HC-SR501motion detector can be used for high-tech products. Suitable for companies, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and family aisles, corridors. Or use for the security zone automatic lighting, lighting and alarm systems
What is it?
This is HC-SR501 Human Body Pyroelectricity Infrared PIR Motion Detector Sensor Module
The human body sensor lighting industrial automation and control, etc. Ideal for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PIC and more.
As per the HC-SR501 data sheet, stops detecting ("detection range is shorter") as temperature approaches 30 degrees Celsius (approximately 90 degrees Fahrenheit).
These units have the through-holes to add a thermistor to improve high temperature performance, if one has a thermistor to add. Easy to set up. Pins fit well into female Dupont wires for prototyping.
- Product Name: HC-SR501 Body Sensor Module
- Operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <50uA
- Trigger: L can not be repeated trigger/H can be repeated trigger (Default repeated trigger)
- It has pin header to select trigger mode
You can adjust the delay time
- Delay time: 0.5-200S (adjustable) the range is (0.xx second to tens of second)
- Block time: 2.5S (default)
- Can be made a range (0.xx to tens of seconds)
- Board Dimensions: 32mm*24mm
- Angle Sensor: <100 ° cone angle Lens size
- HC-SR501 Sensor Diameter: 23mm(Default)
This PIR motion sensor can automatically and quickly open various types of incandescent, fluorescent lamps, buzzer, automatic doors, electric fans, automatic washing machine and dryer Machines and other devices, is a high tech products.
Especially suitable for enterprises, hotels, shopping malls, warehouses and family aisles, corridors and other sensitive Sense of region, or for the security zone automatic lighting, lighting and alarm systems. Also, it can work with Arduino or Raspberry Pi projects.
You can use these sensors to connect lamps at home.
- 1. Fully automatic induction: When someone enters its sensing range, input high level, and when people leave the sensing range, it will automatically delay and turn off high level. Output low level.
- 2. Photosensitive control (optional): The module has a reserved position, which can be set for photosensitive control, and does not sense during the day or when the light is strong. Photosensitive control is an optional function, and no photoresistor is installed at the factory. If necessary, please purchase the photoresistor separately and install it yourself.
- 3. Two trigger modes: L can not be repeated, H can be repeated. It can be selected by jumper, the default is H.
A. Non-repeatable trigger mode: After the high level is sensed, the output will automatically change from high to low as soon as the delay time ends.
B. Repeatable trigger mode: After the induction output is high, during the delay time, if there is a human body moving within its sensing range, its output will remain high until the person leaves. The delay will be high. The level changes to a low level (the sensing module will automatically extend a delay time period after detecting each activity of the human body, and the time of the last activity is the starting point of the delay time).
- 4. With induction blocking time (default setting: 3-4 seconds): After each induction output (high level to low level), the induction module can set a blocking time immediately, and sense in this time period The device does not receive any induction signal. This function can realize the interval work (induction output time and blocking time), and can be applied to interval detection products; at the same time, this function can effectively suppress various interferences generated during load switching.
- 5. Wide operating voltage range: the default operating voltage is DC5V to 20V
- 6. Micro power consumption: 65 microamps of quiescent current, especially suitable for electrical products powered by dry batteries.
- 7. Output high-level signal: it can be easily connected with various circuits.
Instructions for use
- 1. After the induction module is powered on, there is an initialization time of about one minute, during which time the module will output 0-3 times at intervals, and enter the standby state after one minute.
- 2. Try to avoid interference sources such as lights directly on the lens on the surface of the module, so as to avoid introducing interference signals and causing misoperation; try to avoid the use environment The wind will not flow, and the wind will also cause interference to the sensor.
- 3. The sensing module adopts a dual-element probe. The window of the probe is rectangular. The dual elements (A-element and B-element) are located at both ends of the longer direction. When the human body walks from left to right or from right to left, the infrared spectrum reaches the dual element. There is a difference in the time and distance of the sensor. The larger the difference, the more sensitive the sensor. When the human body walks toward the probe from the front or from top to bottom or from bottom to top, the dual element cannot detect the change in the infrared spectrum distance, no difference Therefore, the sensor is not sensitive or does not work; therefore, when installing the sensor, the direction of the dual element of the probe should be as parallel as possible to the direction where the human body moves the most, so as to ensure that the human body is sensed by the dual element of the probe when it passes by. In order to increase the sensing angle range, this module uses a round lens, which also makes the probe sense on all sides, but the left and right sides are still larger than the upper and lower directions, and the sensitivity is stronger. The installation must still follow the above requirements as much as possible.