- 1.4GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU, 1 GB RAM
- 802.11n Wireless LAN, 10/100Mbps Lan Speed
- Bluetooth 4.2, Bluetooth Low Energy
- 4 USB ports, 40 GPIO pins, Full HDMI port, Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI),Display interface (DSI), Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push), VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
I own quite a few Raspberry Pi computers, but I was disappointed to find out that everywhere else is selling them for way above typicall MSRP price of ~$35. I have never shopped from Vilros before this, but I was impressed. During a Covid shipping climate, these shipped and arrived within just a few days! I have used the Pi as a retro gaming console able to play multiple old games from the NES, SNES, Gameboy, etc. Everything has worked perfectly, and I'm glad I've found a new reliable company to shop from.
After hearing from friends about the Raspberry Pi, I finally purchased one. Well, I'm amazed at it's power and the suite of software available at no cost. I haven't done any programming since I used IBM punch cards in the late 1970's, looking forward to learning programming again in my retirement. Great product at a super price. The service from Vilros.com was second to none.
By being in the US, saved long shipping delay. Not fully assembled so hopefully I will not have issues. Need sd card not included to do operations check.
This got my old pi-top 2 laptop kit up and running perfectly! All the other distributors we're out of stock
I received what I ordered quickly. Nice product.