The Vilros "WAVE" Raspberry Pi 5 Compatible Aluminum Alloy Active + Passive Cooling Case is a Case designed to passively provide massive cooling to a raspberry pi 5 board and also provide active cooling for when the passive cooling is not enough.
Not only does the case contact the on board chip to pull heat away from the board, it also features a wave/fin design to dissipate the heat from the case.
If the board still gets too hot even with its heatsinking capacity the Built-in PWM fan with fan connector will automatically power on/off as needed as well as increase/decrease RPM based on the board temp.
- GREAT PASSIC COOLING CAPACITY: Aluminum Alloy super conductive material for maximum passive cooling--Fin Based Design--Chip Contact for passive cooling
- ACTIVE COOLING CAPACITY: Built-in 30x30mm PWM fan with fan connector will only power on as needed and can go as high as 10000 RPM
- ON/OFF BUTTON WITH LED: Built in on/off button is made of clear transparent ABS material to clearly project the LED indicators on the board to the outside of the case.
- EASY PORT ACCSESS: Full Accsess to USB, HDMI Power Ports -- Case also features Rubber covers for camera module cable as well as GPIO port acsess
- OPTIONAL SD CARD SECURITY: Includes optional SD card cover to secure SD card and make it unremovable without opening case.
- CAMERA MOUDULE COMPATIBLE: Camera Module mounting capability with hole for camera module cable as well as mounting holes and screws top to mount the camera module to the case included
This case contacts the main chip only as our testing has found that when using in this case it is not nessicary to add additional heatsinks on the other chips.
Customers who want to add additional heatsinks can add the Vilros 6 Piece Heatsink Set for Raspberry Pi 5 and add heatsinks to the 5 remaining chips.