Protect your Pi Zero W in style with the Pibow Zero W case, in beautiful berry colours - red, purple, and blue!
Note: this is the case for the Raspberry Pi Zero W only. This case is not compatible with the Pi Zero v1.2/1.3. Does not include a Raspberry Pi Zero W!
Pimoroni got a tutorial showing you how to build your Pibow here.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero W
- Super-slimline profile
- Fully HAT/pHAT compatible
- Protects your beloved Pi Zero W!
- Clear top leaves Raspberry Pi Zero W visible
- GPIO cut-out
- Leaves ports and GPIO accessible (encloses micro SD and blocks RUN/TV header)
- Made from lightweight high-quality cast acrylic
- Great for hacking and tinkering!
- Made in Sheffield, UK
Crafted out of four unique layers including a transparent top and base that leave your beautiful Pi visible inside. Each layer is laser-cut from colorful high-quality cast acrylic and once stacked they securely contain a Raspberry Pi Zero W while leaving the primary ports and GPIO accessible.
This case is lightweight and ideal for mounting to any surface. No tools are required for assembly or disassembly (check out the exploded diagram on this page for tips on assembly, or our tutorial).