This is DC 5V Raspberry Pi 4 dual cooling fan with thermal tape and heatsink suitable for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- Specially suitable for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B --- One dual cooling fan(50*25*13mm), one thermal tape(50*25*1mm) and two heatsinks(9*9*5mm), perfectly fit to the CPU and the other chips of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B.
- High speed and low noise --- The DC 5V dual cooling fan run quietly at high speed, effectively get rid of the noise.
- Efficient heat dissipation --- The dual fan can be close to the heating chips for efficient heat dissipation with the thermal tape (It can stick the cooling fan with Raspberry Pi stably).
- Aluminum alloy material --- High quality aluminum material improves efficient heat dissipation, tough and durable.
- Easy to install --- Remove the plastic film on the upper layer of the thermal tape and then stick the thermal tape to the bottom of the dual fan. Put the dual fan on the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B motherboard, then connect the red cable to the second pin, connect the black cable to the third pin. Stick the two heatsinks to the capacitance chip and the LAN chip.
- Used for Raspberry Pi 4B.
- DC 5V dual cooling fan, high speed with low noise.
- Dual fan with the thermal tape and heatsink, high quality aluminum material, supreme cooling.
- It can be assembled easily.
- Remove the plastic film on the upper layer of the thermal tape.
- Stick the thermal tape to the bottom of the dual fan.
- Put the dual fan on the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B motherboard.
- Connect the red cable to the second pin, connect the black cable to the third pin.
- Stick the two heatsinks to the capacitance chip and the LAN chip.
NOTICE: In case the dual fan can't be put on the motherboard perfectly, please leave the fifth step at final.
1 x Dual cooling Fan
1 x Thermal Tape
2 x Heatsinks
1 x Screw driver
Note: Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is NOT Included.
Color: Dual Cooling Fan
Package Dimensions 3.74 x 2.17 x 0.67 inches
Item Weight 1.41 ounces