The Things Gateway - Network Gateway, The Things Network, LoRaWAN, IoT Development
- Expect 3 - 5 Day Processing Time
The LoRaWAN base station enables devices such as sensors and embedded computers to connect to the internet. With an easy to connect process, you are creating the most substantial aspect of your IoT data network. Activate the gateway in just 5 minutes and create your own local network. Wiith the capacity to serve thousands of nodes, the gateway is the main building block of your connected network. This version operates at 915MHz for use in the US.
- Fastest way to get started with LoRaWAN (Long Range WAN)
- Set up your own LoRaWAN network in as little as 5 minutes
- Connects easily to your WiFi or Ethernet connection
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (6 miles)
- Engage with a global community of IoT developers
- Easy cloud integration with popular IoT platforms
- Based on open source hardware and software standards
- Devices can freely communicate over all gateways connected to The Things Network
- XBEE slot for future connectivity protocols or homebrew add-ons.
- Security through the https connection and embedded in the LoRaWAN protocol
- Can serve thousands of nodes (depending on traffic)
- Operates at 915MHz for use in the US (FCC Approved)