BeagleBone Black Rev C
The BeagleBone Black Rev C has a super fast 1GHz processor and 512MB onboard DDR3 RAM and just like Revision B has two micro controllers, two 46-pin headers, micro HDMI for audio/video output, USB ports, 10/100 Ethernet and other I/O features. The Rev C is an ultra-powered embedded computer that can fit in a mint tin!
- BeagleBone® black based on sitara AM3358 processor
- Sitara AM3358BZCZ100 1GHz, 2000 MIPS ARM Cortex-A8 32-Bit RISC microprocessor
- On-board HDMI to connect directly to TVs and monitors
- 512MB DDR3L 800MHz SDRAM, 4GB eMMC memory
- Support for existing cape plug-in boards
- TPS65217C PMIC is used along with a separate LDO to provide power to the system
- SD/MMC connector for microSD
- Debug support: Optional on-board 20-pin CTI JTAG, serial header
- HS USB 2.0 client and host ports
BeagleBone black board, miniUSB to USB type A cable, Quick start guide.