This Arducam IMX219 camera module is designed mainly for Raspberry Pi 3/3B+/4, and it supports the newest Raspberry Pi OS.
- More Than HD: This camera adopts 1/4” 8MP IMX219 sensor for sharp image, Max. still resolution is 3280 x 2464 pixels
- Frame Rates: supports 1080p30, 720p60 and VGA90 video modes.
- Focal Length: 3.04 mm; Angle of View: H=62.2 degree, V=48.8 degree
- IR Sensitivity: Integral IR filter, visible light only
- Shutter Type: Rolling Shutter
- Interface: 2-Lane MIPI
- Focus Distance: 200mm ~ infinity
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones
- Autonomous Robotic Systems
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA)
- 1pcs Arducam IMX219 Visible Light Fixed Focus Camera Module
- 1pcs 1.0mm pitch 15cm 15pin FPC cable