Raspberry Pi 4 Model B With Vilros USB-C Power Supply With Switch [3 Amp] & Set of 4 Heatsinks
This product’s key features include a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
The dual-band wireless LAN and Bluetooth have modular compliance certification, allowing the board to be designed into end products with significantly reduced compliance testing, improving both cost and time to market.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Specifications:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 2GB - 4GB - 8GB
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 × USB 3.0 ports 2 × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1) Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
Vilros USB-C Power Supply With Switch [3 Amp]
- USB-C 5.1V 3A Power Supply
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi 4
- UL Listed
- Features On/Off Switch
- 5Ft Cable
- Set of 4 heatsinks for the Raspberry Pi 4
This was the last site with anything in stock. It all costs the same, so I bought the Pi as well as the heatsinks and power supply. Everything is in good working order, and it shipped prior to the estimated date. Good experience overall
Love the switch, that’s a great feature that’s missing on “official” product.
Just wish there was a 4 or 5 way version so I could skip the POE+ Hat