DUE TO LIMITED STOCK THIS ITEM IS LIMITED TO ONE UNIT PER MONTH AT THIS TIME.
Orders that exceed the limit will be cancelled
KITS SHIP FREE!!
Check out the kit options for this board via the link below:
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B Kits
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. For the end-user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
- Full desktop experience with credit card-sized board
- Equipped with 4GB DDR4 RAM for faster performance
- Extended 4K display with dual micro HDMI ports
- HIgh-Speed Gigabit Ethernet
- 2X USB 3.0 ports for faster data transfers
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5.0
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a part of the Pi 4 series of computers, which are much more advanced than the Pi 3 series. It measures 3.4 inches by 2.2 inches and while its size is the same as the older models, it is much slimmer at just 0.4 inches. It features a Broadcom BCM2711 processor with a quad-core Cortex-A72 and a 64-bit SoC . The 1.5GHz CPU speed along with its upgraded RAM options makes this board comparable to entry-level x86 desktop PCs.
The Pi 4 Model B comes with 4GB RAM, which greatly enhances the processing speed and input/output time, as well as the time it takes to boot the system. Moreover, it features the standard 40-pin GPIO header with backward compatibility, so you can easily migrate your older projects to its new architecture. Apart from this, this computer also features a microSD card slot for running the operating system and managing data transfer.
In terms of connectivity, the Pi 4 Model B computer features an 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, along with rapid Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity and Bluetooth Low Energy features. For wired connectivity, you can also utilize the Gigabit Ethernet port. Moreover, you can also find 2 USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 ports that allow you to connect multiple peripherals at once.
Now you can transmit video with up to 4Kp60 resolution with its 2 micro HDMI ports, and it also features a 2-lane DSI display port, 2-lane CSI camera port, and also 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port. The audio and video connectivity options allow for effortless streaming and output without any lag.
The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is priced at $55 for its 4GB RAM variant, and if you consider the power-packed features and connectivity options you get, this is a justifiable price point for a powerful single-board computer.
With its state-of-the-art features, the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B can be used for a variety of applications, and its advanced wireless connectivity ensures that you don’t need any external devices for programming it. If you are just a tech enthusiast, you can try out hundreds of DIY projects on its board. You can use it as a media streaming device, data center, private network, and much more.
It can even be used for large-scale applications, such as the Internet of Things, smart home devices, smartphones, robots, and many other futuristic techs. Its dual HDMI ports also allow you to connect multiple display devices at once, and it can be used as a standalone desktop PC even!
With its highly advanced features and functionality, the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is a massive upgrade from the previous computers developed by the company, and it paves the way for developing large-scale applications and devices. It is capable of replacing many large-sized machines and computers, by providing the same amount of computing power in the palm of your hand.
Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 4GB Specifications:
- Dimensions: 85.6mm × 56.5mm - Same as size as previous models
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
Memory: 4GB LPDDR4
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet 2 × USB 3.0 ports 2 × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header (fully backward-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported) 2-lane MIPI DSI display port 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode); H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode); OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1) 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1) Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Environment: Operating temperature 0–50ºC
Shipped and received the oi fast. Item is new and works fine, thanks.
Vilros (1) had a wonderful price for the pi, (2) shipped the next day, and (3) the package was even early. The SD card with pre-installled NOOBS was literally plug and play. I will be buying my next pi from this site.
Working perfect with my project
I was happy to find a company that didn’t charge a premium for having a popular item in stock.
My purpose in purchasing this was to upgrade from a 2GB to a 4GB model. I was reaching 80% memory usage with lots of swapfile activity. This was too much for the 2GB model to handle for the application(s) I was trying to use it for. I think 4GB is the right sweet spot. 8GB may be OK, but likely not needed for a while (plus not sure 32bit version can even use 8GB or RAM).