The GamePi15 will turn your Raspberry Pi into a tiny retro game console in a second, recalls you all the gaming pleasures in the memory.
The Special One for Zero
You might have noticed that there're so many game console solutions for the regular size Pi in the market, but rare for the Pi Zero.
That's why we publish this GamePi15, a full-functional game console expansion in the extreme compact size, tailored for the Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH. Simply combine it with the Zero, now you get a literally "portable console", have fun anywhere anytime.
- 1.54inch screen, 240×240 resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W/Zero WH/B+/2B/3B/3B+
- Integrates battery charge circuitry, powered from a 14500 lithium battery (NOT included), plays anywhere anytime
- Battery capacity indicator
- Onboard speaker and earphone jack, listen to the familiar BGM from the old days
- Onboard volume knob, adjust the volume according to specific game, better experience
- Game function keys vary according to specific game
What's on Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO connector
- 8205 reverse protection chip
- XB8777A over charge/discharge protection chip
- 14500 battery
- Volume adjustment knob
- Earphone jack
- USB charge port: charge the battery by connecting the 5V power adapter
- Power switch
- Game function keys
- Battery reverse warning indicator: light up when the battery is reversed
- Battery capacity indicators: 4x LEDs for indicating the remaining battery life or charge status
This was pretty cool, and works really well with the Pi zero. My only real complaint is the size of the text on the screen. I'm 66 years old and the text looks microscopic. I guess it's more of a personal preference then it is a complaint. Just be warned.